Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What's Megan up to?








Megan is getting bigger and bigger. She's also developing more of a personality now. When she's happy...she's REAL happy. When she's upset...she's REALLY upset. We call her our little "drama queen" because when she cries she goes overboard with it. Also, I would say her two favorite people in the world are Jenny and Ben. Whenever she sees either one she starts smiling and looks at them with great interest. As for me...she likes me a lot more now than 2 months ago. She smiles for me a lot, and we're starting to form our own games that we play. Yet occasionally during the day she still gives me the occasional "no, I want Mommy" routine with the bottle. It's weird...I thought we'd be past that by now. But she's persistent I guess.

No comments: