Saturday, January 19, 2013

Life At Random

It's been a while since I've posted a "Life At Random."  I just noticed some of these pictures go back to October I think (like the Halloween masks.)  Anyway, here's some of the recent things we've done.  Things like having dinner at Patrick and Alison's house.  They are from Madrid and they treated us to Spanish cuisine.  Then there's our love for the "Chicken Man," a guy who sells the best rotisserie chicken out of his chicken van on the side of the road.  Also, Ben and I spent an afternoon building IKEA furniture for Megan's room.  We built her a new bookshelf and a new mini-closet, and Ben really enjoyed building it.  He was all into it.  There's also a bit of the holidays here, like Megan's Christmas recital at school, and some early December snow.  And lastly, one day while doing some Christmas shopping downtown I discovered a section of the city that was new to me, including a nice park overlooking the river.  Still discovering new things here a year later.





























No comments: