Monday, July 30, 2007

At the movies



This summer Ben has been able to catch a couple of movies at the theater. One he really enjoyed (and saw twice in fact) was SURF'S UP. Going into it I was kind of dreading it. "Not another penguin movie," I thought to myself. But overall I was surprised by it, and found a couple of moments to laugh at. Ben liked it and had fun watching it.

Ben says "Thumbs up!"



And of course we took Ben to see Ratatouille. Ben didn't care for it...and I don't blame him. It's kind of a boring movie. It's just a mouse who cooks in the kitchen. I could tell he was bored by it. Then half way through he kind of got scared and skiddish by the main bad guy...a short little french cook. I guess his face was kind of creepy. Anyway, Ben got a little uncomfortable watching it at times.

So Ben says "Thumbs down!"

No comments: