Thursday, September 27, 2007

Some new Megan pictures

As I mentioned earlier, Megan and I were having issues regarding the whole bottle feeding routine. Frankly, she didn't want the bottle, and was starting to resent me entirely because I represented the bottle. This was making her constantly cranky with all of us throughout the day. Anyway, we kept at it with the bottle...trying all different types.
Finally, a few days after Mat and Beth left Megan started taking a bottle from me with no fuss. In fact, after that first bottle she was almost like a different baby afterward. She smiled all the time, she let you hold her with no crying, etc. She was very easy going...and again - a totally different baby.
Anyway, it all happened just in time because Jenny went back to work this week. So now it's just Megan, Ben, and I during the day. We're all doing fine...and already we're getting into a routine and schedule we can all live by. I guess it just took Megan a while to figure out she could have it both ways regarding the whole bottle/nursing thing. But she figured it out and life is a little easier now for all of us.
Here are some pictures of a much happier baby...






2 comments:

Beth Hames said...

I've been wondering how the bottle thing was going with Megan. That's great news! She looks very hapy in the pictures...

mat said...

Congratulations on cracking the code! Can't wait to see her again!