Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow Days

For the past two days we've had a steady snow, which resulted in the schools being closed both days. So the kids and I kept busy the best we could, and tried to stay inside most of the time. Yesterday, Ben and I spent the afternoon making a snowman...which we named "Frosty" (go figure).
All in all I'd say we got about 6 inches of new snow...which added onto what we already had on the ground gives us about a foot of snow now. Since it's the holidays the snow is actually nice and gets you in the Christmas spirit...so we don't mind too much (for now).
The other day I had let Glacier out and then finished emptying the dishwasher. When I looked back outside I saw her just sitting there enjoying the snow. As I wrote last year around this time...Glacier Loves The Snow.



No comments: