Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Detroit Auto Show 2009

Ben and I went to the Detroit Auto Show on Saturday. We had fun walking around and looking at all the different cars and trucks. This year's event was indeed stripped-down, as was advertised in the news around here. We still saw all the lights and fanfare, but minus the Cirque Du Soleil type dancers and indoor waterfalls. Ben loves going to these shows...simply because he gets to hop in every car he sees and start pressing buttons. As for me, I actually enjoy it more for the media displays and motion graphic presentations. I get lots of good ideas for my work. We had a lot of fun. Afterward, we picked up the girls at one of the malls and then we all headed back up north to Midland. The drive home was kind of an adventure, thanks to heavy snow conditions, but it was worth it.













No comments: