Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting More Hair

Megan is getting a lot more hair these days. So much so that we can now put some of it into a pony tail. As for me, it took me a while to get the hang of how to do one of these. Jenny said to me one time, "you don't know?" I replied..."I'm a guy! How would I know how to do a pony tail?" Actually, what took me a while to figure out was I was being too gentle with her hair. Jenny told me to pull it tight so it will hold. So...I've been getting the hang of these things and now I'm getting much better at it. And as you can see we've discovered Megan has enough hair for two pony tails. Pretty cute!
We also joke around messing up her hair, putting it into spikes or mohawks, or just goofing around with it. Okay...I guess I do that. But it's funny...and she actually thinks it's funny also.




No comments: