Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Dragons - "The After Party"

Right after our last soccer game we all had a pizza party at Pizza Sam's to mark the end of the season. We all had pizza, ice cream, and drinks...and I handed out trophies to all the kids. As a surprise to me, the parents all pitched in and got me an autographed picture of the team, along with my own trophy and a gift card. I was pretty surprised. Anyway, it was a fun season. All the parents and kids thanked me at the end of the party, so I assume everyone had a good time over the past 8 weeks. I was proud of the kids and how they played over the season. Week after week they slowly got better and better. I really enjoy coaching the kids, and I think Ben really likes that we do soccer together. And I guess that's what it's all about.









(Pictured above from left to right. 1st row: Arjun, Gabe, Nathan, Justin, and Ben. And then in the second row we have Soledayo, Noah, Felipe, and Alec.)




No comments: