Sunday, April 18, 2010

Game Night!

One thing I've been forgetting to mention here on the blog is that we've recently gotten a Nintendo "Wii" game console. The kids got to play it down in Austin a few weeks ago and they've been talking about it ever since. Jenny and I were already on the look out for one but recently every place around here was sold out. Then finally I came upon one and quickly grabbed it. Anyway, the kids have been enjoying all the games, and Ben especially has gotten quite skilled at bowling and tennis. And as an added bonus for me the "Wii" allows me to download movies from my Netflix account. Sweet!
Anyway, last night we invited my Aunt and Uncle over to the house for dinner and games. They love to play dominoes, so we played a couple of games of that. It was fun because we taught Ben how to play as well. He did great and picked the game up very quickly. Then after that we turned on the "Wii" and introduced it to my Aunt and Uncle. They thought it was a lot of fun.







No comments: