Monday, April 29, 2013

Legoland, Germany 3.0

This past weekend we drove north to Legoland in Germany to celebrate my birthday.  This was our 3rd time to the park.  The kids love coming back to this place, and actually Jenny and I do as well.  The park is aimed at primarily elementary school aged kids, so Ben and Megan are at the perfect age.  The kids love the rides, and Jenny and I enjoy walking around and looking at all the statues and sculptures made entirely of Legos.  I grew up a "Lego kid" when I was Ben's age.  Now he's really into it and I really enjoy going through it all over again with him.  Now Megan is starting to get into Legos, now that they've finally come out with a Lego line of toys called "Friends," which is aimed at girls.  Anyway,  the park has a new hotel on the property this year.  It's modeled after a medieval castle, and the inside is decked out with Lego themed decorations.  Needless to say the kids loved it so much they didn't want to leave.


































No comments: