Monday, August 13, 2007

A Little Boy


It's funny how a new addition to the family can change how you see things in life.

As soon as Megan was born I began to realize my little guy had suddenly become a little boy. I guess I never took notice before until Megan came along. Somehow Ben went from toddlerhood to boyhood right under my nose. Now when I see the two together, I see the little boy in Ben come out. Amazing.

I am so proud of how Ben is growing up, and I am thankful for the bond the two of us have. I will obviously have my hands full in the coming year caring for Megan and forming a bond with her...but I am making a determined effort with Ben to keep our bond strong.

I took this picture the other day at Dow Gardens, and after I took it I just sat there and watched my little boy. Geez...growing up so fast.

No comments: