Monday, August 6, 2007

Meet Megan Frame!


Please welcome the newest addition to our family...Megan Lynn Frame.

She was born Sunday, Aug. 5th at 3:52 pm. She weighed in at 8 pounds, 15 ounces...and measured at 21 1/4 inches. Quite a big bundle of joy!

Jenny did fantastic with the labor. Absolutely fantastic! I was so proud of her. Everytime I thought she was going to give out on me she popped right back up. She was unbelievable! She made it all the way through with little pain medication, and overall managed her contractions very well.
She did have another placenta issue this time. You might recall with Ben her placenta tore and she underwent some serious bleeding. This time her placenta was caught and didn't want to come out. She pushed Megan out in about 30 minutes...and then she pushed the placenta for about an hour.

But that's all over and done with and Jenny has performed a beautiful recovery. Now both her and Megan are doing great and are back home taking some much needed rest.

In the meantime we have Jenny's mom here helping me out with the two of them and Ben. My parents are also in town helping us out, and they will be leaving in a few days. It's nice to have all the extra hands right now...not only for Jenny and Megan...but we want to keep Ben's routine somewhat similar to what he's used to. Besides...he loves having all his grandparents around. And as far as Megan goes, he absolutely loves her. He can't stop kissing her.

Anyway, to avoid clogging everyone's inbox with photos...I'll just post some here for everyone to check out. Besides...everyone's asleep right now and I gotta go try to get some sleep for myself.













3 comments:

Beth Hames said...

Beautiful! But who does she look like?!?! Mat and I can't figure it out. We need more pictures! Y'all have fun with her, and give Mr. Ben our love...

mat said...

She's adorable. And she looks so peaceful and calm. Can't wait to meet my new neice!

Steve & Wendy Hames said...

Hi Megan,
I'm ready to spoil you and give you a big kiss when we arrive next week.

As for who does she look like I thing she has the best of both parents & some of all grandparents.

Love Ya,
Grand Dad