Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun With The Cousins

This was one of those trips where it was all about the kids. You know the kind...where the kids party all day long with one another and the parents go to bed every night exhausted. But it was worth it of course. I grew up seeing my cousins once every 5 years or so. I hardly ever knew them growing up, and the times that we did get together we didn't have a lot to say to one another. Seeing Ben and Megan play around with their cousins and bonding with all of them makes me very happy. It's obviously a challenge for us to keep Ben and Megan in touch with the families in Texas, but I think Jenny and I have done a pretty good job so far. Ben and Jackson interact with one another like they see each other every day, and Ben loves playing with Wil, Cate, and Hudson. Here are some shots of the kids playing.












No comments: