Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Me Board"

Ben's first grade class has a project that all the kids participate in. It's called the "Me Board," and it's a major event in the class. The students all take turns creating a "Me Board" that tells the rest of the class all about them. Their hobbies, family, friends, vacations, dreams, etc. Ben and Jenny worked on it together and it turned out pretty great. Jenny even went up to school and sat in class while Ben presented it. 1st grade has been filled with projects like this, but Ben loves doing stuff like this. He and Jenny did great.

I'll share some of the highlights in case you can't read the picture.
"WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE - An Astronaut"
"MY FAVORITE PLACE - Texas"
"MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO ARE - Soccer, Legos, Trips, Riding My Bike"
"IF I COULD HAVE ONE WISH I WOULD WISH FOR - To see a real volcano in Hawaii"
Then he has a whole bunch of pictures of friends, cousins, family, scouts, and trips.


No comments: