Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Ben!

Well...it's Tuesday March 23rd, and that means today is Ben's birthday. 6 years now. Where has the time gone? I was just thinking the other day about how fast he's growing. As I mentioned earlier the other day I was helping him learn how to ride a bike with no training wheels. The moment he "got it" he took off and rode down the entire sidewalk. As I stood there watching him ride away I was both happy and a little sad. Happy for his big achievement, but also a little sad about what that moment represented. Right then and there I felt like saying "well...I guess that's it. Next he'll be off to college and then a family of his own." I looked down at Megan and felt like saying to her..."you still need me right?" HA!

Anyway, today I was looking back at some of the early entries on this blog. Here's some of Ben's cutest moments. Happy Birthday Ben! Love you son!
Dancing To Jack Johnson
Laughing at Megan

Singing the Thomas The Train theme song
Dressing up at Buzz Lightyear










No comments: