Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life At Random

Man...I am so behind on my "Life At Random" segments.  I just noticed I have random pictures from as far back July.  Anyway, some of these are pretty cute of the kids, so even though they're late they're still worth posting.  A lot of these are things we did over the summer, like bike rides, scooter rides, and the kids washing the car.  You'll also see us celebrating our first "Swiss Independence Day," which was on August 1st.  We lit some fireworks and watched fireworks all around the lake.  Another noteworthy shot is the lightning strike I got one night on my iPhone.  Took me a while to get a good shot but I eventually got one.  (I'll probably never have that kind of luck again.)  Other shots include Ben and his friend Callum hanging out.  Callum is from England and lives in our area.  And Megan got to introduce herself at a morning assembly at school one morning. When asked what her favorite thing to do was she said loud and clear into the microphone..."watch TV."  Ugh!  It was not my proudest moment I'll say that much.  That's my girl.



























No comments: