Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Fireballs - Game 7

On Saturday we had another soccer game. This was our second-to-last game...one more to go after this one. The kids did great, and Ben in fact had his best game. He kicked the ball around a lot and was engaged and into the game. He probably gave his best effort of the short season. I was very proud of him of course. On one series he dribbled the ball from one side of the field to the other. The ball eventually went out of bounds, but as soon as I blew the whistle he ran over to me and said, "Did you see me kicking the ball?" I said yes, and then he said, "I'm going to go tell Mommy." He then begins to run over to Jenny on the sidelines while the game is still in progress. It was pretty funny.
Here's some scenes from the game.










No comments: