Sunday, October 5, 2008

Last Call!

Tonight was Megan's last bottle. From now on we're through with bottles...and while we're somewhat sentimental about it, we also say good riddance. For weeks now Megan has only had bottles before a nap and before bed time, but for some reason she only takes a bottle from me. For weeks she has refused to take a bottle from Jenny anymore. Why you ask? I don't know...but we're done playing her games. I remember when she was a newborn she never let me feed her with a bottle, and she only wanted Jenny. Now I guess we're the other way around.

2 weeks ago I took her pacifier away for good, and spent all that week getting her to sleep without it and not cry. Since then she's forgotten all about it...so we moved on from the pacifier. Now tonight we're done with the bottle for good...and personally I don't think she'll mind too much. I remember when Ben took his very last bottle it was a touching moment. Not this time. Megan has kind of decided for herself that she's through with it. So tonight was last call.

No comments: