Thursday, February 4, 2010

Disney World - Memorable Moments

I was so proud of the kids. Despite the lack of sleep and exhaustion they were well behaved compared to a lot of kids I saw on the trip. Also, Ben has now officially graduated to "thrill-ride rider." Outside of Tower of Terror he did every major or scary ride Jenny and I did, and he loved them all (even the scary Dinosaur ride.)
Here's some memorable moments from our trip.

The first is a great shot I got of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom.

The second is a beautiful shot I got of Ben riding the Astro Orbiter at night.

The third is a hilarious shot of the kids at the end of 5 full days at the parks.

The fourth is a shot of THE UGLIEST RENT-A-CAR I have ever driven...the Nissan CUBE. I had to drive that piece of you know what to the Space Center. How embarrassing!

The next one is a great shot of Ben and Jackie on the Dumbo ride. Jackie had a great time with the kids.

The next one is a shot of the Peter Pan ride. We must have ridden that ride 5 or 6 times.

The next one is a shot of the Buzz Lightyear ride. On the ride you shoot at bad guys and earn points. I got 999,999 points, which was the highest score you could get. I'm now officially retired from this ride. Or at least until Ben wants to ride it again.

The next photo is the Sci-Fi restaurant. Man I love that place.

The next shot is the desert we had at the T-Rex restaurant. It comes out smoking like a volcano. The kids loved seeing that.

The next two shots of the kids were taken at the Winnie The Pooh playground. Seeing Ben and Megan sliding down the slide reminded me of Ben doing the exact same thing 4 years earlier. So I included that old photo here to compare. I also remembered that we got a shot of Megan doing the same thing last year.


This was Ben about 4 years ago when he was 1 1/2.

This was Megan last year when she was 1 1/2.

No comments: