Saturday, March 3, 2012

Life At Random

It's been 2 months since we first arrived here in Zurich. I wouldn't say we're settled in just yet, but I would say we're getting more comfortable....and that's a big step. Here's some random pictures I've collected over the past few weeks: a few more pictures from Jenny's Mom's visit, a picture of our new Fondue Pot, a picture of the hiking trail we found right by our house with great views of the lake, dinner with our friends the McGaughs at "Pot Bellys" (an American style sports bar), and the kids enjoying some "Swiss Hot Dogs" (which are loafs of bread with a hot dog stuffed inside). Most of all I just like taking pictures of Swiss buildings, whether they are churches or just random store fronts on the street. I'm still fascinated by the "old world" scenery around here. I haven't gotten used to it yet.













No comments: