Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Texas / OU Week!


As a Texas fan I can't help but have a bitter taste in my mouth when I see the Sooners play. But having said that I also root for the Sooners when they're not playing Texas. Why? The Big 12 just looks better when OU and Texas are both doing well...and it makes the Red River Rivalry all the better. Besides...both teams are loaded with talent year after year and are fun to watch. It's always a great game.

Having said all that....GO TEXAS! Now here's your daily dose of Texas/OU humor...

*******

A Texan was doing some shopping in downtown Dallas. He looked up at the top of a tall building and discovered a man ready to jump.

"Stop!" he yelled, "Remember, you're someone who has value!"

The man yelled back, "I just lost everything in the stock market!"

"But remember...you're important to your wife!"

"She divorced me and took everything I had that was not in the stock market."

"Your children, remember your children," yelled the Texan.

"They never call," said the man.

"Then your parents, remember your parents," yelled the Texan.

"Dead as doornails," said the man.

"Then think of all the Texas football games you will miss," yelled the Texan.

The man shouted, "But, I am an Sooner fan!"

The Texan replied, "Then jump you dumb ass...JUMP!"

No comments: