Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wake Up With Al


Okay. Here's a hilarious story....

So I was sitting at home last Friday eating lunch with the kids when Ben says to me..."Do you know who my favorite weather man is?"

Now...I thought this was a rather odd question because, well...I didn't know Ben knew ANY weather men or women. So I looked puzzled and I said, "No...who?" He answered, "Al Roker." I practically fell out of my chair and choked on my food. I asked him how he knew who Al Roker was. He said, "Because I see him on the weather channel in the morning." Now I confess...Jenny and I usually turn on the weather channel every morning, but it's to check the forecast...and NOT because of Al Roker.

So after being taken back by this whole conversation Ben added, "Also...my favorite show is WAKE UP WITH AL." I just started laughing and Ben laughed too. Now when he wants to make me laugh he tells me Al Roker is his favorite weather man.

Kids are hilarious sometimes...

No comments: