Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone! Here's some highlights of our fun day. Megan got a new "Little Tikes" car to scoot around in, some Tinker Bell toys, some My Little Pony toys, a Dora suitcase, clothes, art supplies, and a new doll cradle. Ben got a Spider-Man scooter, a new Leapster, books, GX racers, action figures, and lots of Legos. Jenny got some new clothes, some books, and some CD's, and I got some new books, and some new clothes. Actually, one of the best presents I got this year was my new blanket for crashing on the couch. I gave my mother-in-law my old "NFL football" bedsheet from when I was a kid and she re-stitched it into a quilt. I was about 7 through 9 when I had the thing. I love the thing because it's such a throwback to the 70's. It's got all the old NFL uniforms and logos on it, and it's got my favorite Cowboy on the front...Roger Staubach. I always loved it as a kid and now it's got a new life again.

Anyway...the kids had a blast opening presents all day. It seemed like all 4 of us spent the entire day in our pajamas. It was a fun day.










No comments: