Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Bees - Game 4

Today was Megan's 4th game of the season. The game was in the morning, and it was pretty chilly (which is why you'll see so many kids wearing hats and gloves.) Anyway, today we were the "white" team...and unfortunately we lost. As a coach who has coached several seasons all I can say is "it was just one of those days." All my kids were just off today. For starters, we were short-handed. Also, several kids acted like they were still asleep and wouldn't focus, and I even had one girl who refused to play in the game (she sat on the bench the whole time with her mother.) Anyway, so that's what I mean. There were just a lot of things going against us today. Anyway, despite all that Megan scored our only goal of the game. So this season in 4 games she has 4 goals. She's doing great. Due to our odd circumstances today I had to play her the entire game. And even though she was tired at the end she kept her head up and tried her best. I was really proud of her today.





No comments: