Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Blue Rockets - Game 10

Last night was Ben's second-to-last baseball game. He had a good time, but I think he's ready for it to be over with. He's slowly losing interest in it I think. He likes hanging out with his friends, and of course he likes the snacks, but I think his interest in the game is waning (along with the rest of America.) HA HA!
Anyway, with all these baseball games Megan has made a new friend, a 4 year old girl who plays with her every game now. Last night was also our turn to bring snacks...a big deal for Ben and how he's seen by the others. I don't know how it is in other areas around the country, but here...all game-day snacks consist of "Capri-Sun," and some kind of snack. We've seen everything from Little Debbie Zebra Cakes and Swiss Rolls, to crackers, to cookies, to you name it. Someday I'm going to laugh when somebody around here brings celery and carrot sticks. I can just imagine the look on the kids faces.









No comments: