Saturday, October 30, 2010

Party Time For The Sharks!

We had our last game of the season yesterday...and there's good news to report - we won. The boys played their absolute best game of the season. I was very proud of them. Also, earlier in the week we had our "end of the season" party for the team. We all had dinner together and all the boys got cool trophies. The parents also chipped in and got Sean and I gifts as well. I'm always a little sad when the soccer season comes to an end. This season was the most challenging we've had, but it was still fun. Coaching youth soccer is something I have really come to enjoy. I don't know if we'll sign up for the spring season or not (Ben has been talking about doing something else for a while.) But we'll probably sign Ben up again next fall, and we'll also sign up Megan for the first time as well. I have already promised her I'll coach her team, and I'll probably at least "assistant coach" Ben's team. Next year will be busy...but fun.







No comments: