Monday, June 16, 2008

Ben's Father's Day Card

Ben and Jenny got me a great card for father's day this year. In fact, it was probably the best and most touching card I've ever received from them.

In addition to the "Happy Father's Day" message, Jenny and Ben made a list of "Nice things that Daddy does with Ben & Megan."

The following are in Ben's words...

* Go swimming
* Go to the nature center
* Ride bikes
* Go to the park
* Watch shows together
* Do puzzles
* Play games
* Get out toys to play with
* Change diapers
* Make lunch
* Make dinner
* Read stories
* Give hugs & kisses
* Go for walks
* Do play-doh

In addition to the card that Jenny and Ben made for me, Ben also made one for me at school.
His father's day message on his card from school was "I love Daddy because he takes me to the nature center."

Those were probably the best two cards I've ever received.

No comments: