Monday, May 24, 2010

The Blue Rockets - Game 6

Tonight was a busy night for Ben. First he and I had soccer practice at 5:30. Then Jenny came by and picked up Ben early to take him over to a baseball game while I finished up soccer practice. So then Ben played baseball from 6 to 7. I'll tell you what...I know we're never going to do this 2 sport thing again (knock on wood.) We thought we could manage it, but the baseball schedule has been so sporadic compared to soccer.
Anyway, tonight Ben went 3 for 3 again, and he had some plays in the field. Knowing how this has been his first season playing baseball Jenny and I have been very proud of him. He's learning the game and slowly getting better and better. He's one of the few kids on the team who have never played before, and fortunately we have a good group of parents who all cheer him on and encourage him.






No comments: