Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to uh....ME!

I had a great birthday weekend. Jenny invited our friends the Manchesters to meet us for pizza Friday night at Pizza Sam's, and she brought along a birthday cake. Here's some pictures of my Spider-Man cake. She got it at our new favorite local bakery. We saw a picture of the design in their catalog when we were getting ideas for Ben's cake 2 months ago. I thought it was the coolest Spider-Man cake I had ever seen, and I guess Jenny agreed. Anyway, it tasted as great as it looked.
Also, as I mentioned earlier all the kids at the soccer game sang Happy Birthday to me, and Jenny brought soccer-themed cupcakes for all the kids. One of the kids asked me how old I was. That was when Ben blurted out "He's 25!"
Oh...what a good boy you are Ben. Such a very good boy indeed.

No comments: