Monday, July 19, 2010

Twilight at BK


So today the kids and I had lunch at Burger King. Upon entering Ben does his usual thing where he scans the restaurant for signs of the latest kid's meal promotion. So today he points out to me the "kids meal" promotion is the new Twilight movie. That's right...the kid's meal promotion was for the teen-vampire movie Twilight: Eclipse. I said to myself..."are you kidding me?" For a second I seriously considered writing a letter to the Burger King C.E.O.
Now I should add that Ben and Megan have no idea what the Twilight movies are, and I hope to keep it that way for a while. By the way, when Ben finally got his meal he reached in his bag and pulled out the toy with the meal. It was an "under 3" toy. Ben gave me this look as if to say "what's this?" He had no idea I requested the toddler toys instead of the Twilight toys. HA!

No comments: