Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ben loves Rascal Flatts

Recently, Ben has become infatuated with one of the songs from the CARS movie..."Life Is A Highway" by Rascal Flatts. He loves listening to it, and he sings the chorus all day long.
I have to admit I do have mixed feelings about this. I am not a fan of country music, and here is my son singing a country song both night and day.
I guess it's okay though...for now. I can remember when I was 11 I listened to the "Dukes of Hazzard" soundtrack over-and-over again until I wore out the tape. Waylon Jennings was the man...at least in the early 80's.
Anyway...here's Ben singing "Life Is A Highway" by Rascal Flatts...garbled lyrics and all. This was when he first started to sing it last week...complete with a western accent. Since then we've worked on it and he sings it much better now.

No comments: