Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Tornadoes - Game 1

Well, both kids are playing soccer this fall. Ben's team is called "The Tornadoes" and today was their first game. I'm not head coaching his team this year because I'm head coaching Megan's team, but I am one of the "assistants," so Ben and I are fully involved again. Most of the team are returning players from last season, but we do have several new players (as well as 2 boys who have never played before.) So like I said, today was his first game of the season and we were the "white" team. We ended up losing the game, but the kids played great. The first game of the season is always the trickiest, as regular players adjust to getting back into rhythm, and new players wonder "what's going on?" Also, today was "picture day," so all the kids got their pictures taken and we got our team photo done.







No comments: